Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
SYSTEMATIX is seeking an experienced Controls Integrator to join our innovative team. Your enthusiasm for bringing machines to life through inventive and effective programming is what makes you tick. You enjoy trouble shooting and unravelling the most challenging of puzzles and dilemmas. Your hands-on approach sets you apart from your colleagues.
As a Controls Integrator at SYSTEMATIX, your creativity and attention to detail enable you to develop complete and customized controls designs. In a team setting, you will use your communication skills to build a rapport with customers to provide unique solutions.
Our accomplished team of over 100 employees shares a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrives on working together to solve problems. For nearly 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. Come share your positive attitude and superior work ethic at SYSTEMATIX.
As a SYSTEMATIX Controls Integrator, you will:
- Conceptualize and develop programming for automated equipment
- Liaise with customers to meet requirements and provide customized hardware, software, code design and documentation
- Take ownership of glitches; analyze and diagnose problems
- Stay on top of the latest technologies and methods
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to have:
- A post-secondary education in Engineering or a related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of experience in industrial automation
- Exceptional creativity and an ability to trouble shoot and accurately problem solve
- A solid knowledge and experience in robot and PLC programming
- Skilled in the use of following technologies: PLCs, HMIs, vision systems, servo systems, industrial networks, databases and PC-based software
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to travel to international customer sites; have a valid passport
A Rewarding Experience at SYSTEMATIX
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, SYSTEMATIX offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Profit sharing
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the SYSTEMATIX family, please submit your resume through the Current Openings page.
SYSTEMATIX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.