Electrical Panel Builder
Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
SYSTEMATIX is seeking two experienced Electrical Panel Builders to join our innovative team. Your enthusiasm for bringing machines to life with a practical approach to wiring is what makes you tick. With a drive for learning and continuous improvement, you are able to tackle the most unique and complex projects.
As an Electrical Panel Builder at SYSTEMATIX, your attention to detail and ability to read drawings will enable you to accurately and efficiently perform your duties. You will use your communication skills to build strong working relationships and have fun at work.
For 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. In an expanded new home in North Waterloo, our accomplished team of over 130 employees shares a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrives on working together to solve problems. Come share your positive attitude and superior work ethic at SYSTEMATIX.
As a SYSTEMATIX Electrical Panel Builder, you will:
- Assemble and mount control panels and other electrical components
- Wire control panels for automated machinery in accordance with customer requirements and external standards and regulations
- Keep inventory control and usage of electrical components
- Maintain red-line electrical drawings for changes made during wiring
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to have:
- Post-secondary education in electronics or a related discipline with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience with wiring custom automation
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing priorities and working conditions
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proven ability to work effectively with team members
A Rewarding Experience at SYSTEMATIX
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, SYSTEMATIX offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Profit sharing
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the SYSTEMATIX family, please submit your resume through our Current Openings page.
SYSTEMATIX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.