Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
SYSTEMATIX is seeking an experienced Industrial Electrician to join our innovative team. Your enthusiasm for bringing machines to life with a practical approach to wiring is what makes you tick. With a drive for learning and continuously improvement, you are able to tackle the most unique and complex projects.
As an Electrician at SYSTEMATIX, your attention to detail and trouble-shooting skills will enable you to solve challenges. You will use your communication skills to build strong working relationships and have fun at work.
Our accomplished team of over 100 employees shares a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrives on working together to solve problems. For nearly 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. Come share your positive attitude and superior work ethic at SYSTEMATIX.
As a SYSTEMATIX Electrician, you will:
- Assemble and mount control panels and other electrical components
- Wire control panels and automated machinery in accordance with customer requirements and external standards and regulations
- Provide in-house electrical troubleshooting and service
- Keep inventory control and usage of electrical components
- Maintain red-line electrical drawings for changes made during wiring and debugging
- Travel to customer sites to install machines
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to have:
- Post-secondary education in electronics or a related discipline with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with wiring custom automation
- Acquired an industrial electrician’s license
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing priorities and working conditions
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proven ability to work effectively with cross functional team members
- Ability to travel to international customer sites; have a valid passport
A Rewarding Experience at SYSTEMATIX
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, SYSTEMATIX offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Profit sharing
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the SYSTEMATIX family, please submit your resume through the Current Openings page.
SYSTEMATIX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.