Machine Shop Supervisor
Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
SYSTEMATIX is seeking an experienced Machine Shop Supervisor with CNC programming experience to join our dedicated team. Does leading a team and developing others energize you? Do you have the drive to manage workflow and the insight to implement initiatives?
As a Machine Shop Supervisor at SYSTEMATIX, you will use your outstanding people skills to supervise and motivate workers to create custom and high-quality machined parts. Your proven ability to take initiative will enable you to manage workflow, make improvements, and communicate initiatives in a busy work environment.
Our accomplished team of over 100 employees share a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrive on working together to solve problems. For nearly 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. Come share your ‘game on’ attitude with our dynamic team!
As a SYSTEMATIX Machine Shop Supervisor, you will:
Take ownership of the manufacturing of machined parts to ensure work is carried out within quality and schedule requirements for day-shift production.
- Collaborate with other departments to adjust workflow
- Mentor, motivate and develop employees to build a cohesive team
- Review and communicate employee performance requirements
- Maintain a clean work area and schedule maintenance of equipment
- Enforce health and safety policies and procedures
- Expertly program, setup and operate CNC mill and/or lathe during day shift
- Check work-pieces with precision instruments to maintain quality specifications
- Own complete set of tools
To excel in this position, you will need to have:
- 5 years of supervisory experience in a metal manufacturing environment, and a post-secondary education in General Machining and 5 years’ experience in CNC programming
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate workflow
- An exceptional ability to complete detailed work with accuracy
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with a mechanical aptitude
A Rewarding Experience at SYSTEMATIX
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, SYSTEMATIX offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Profit sharing
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the SYSTEMATIX family, please submit your resume through the Current Openings page.
SYSTEMATIX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.