Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
SYSTEMATIX is seeking an experienced Shipper Receiver to join our dedicated team. Your high energy and attention to detail will enable you to excel in this role. You will use your excellent communication skills to interact with internal and external customers and help coordinate workflow.
As Shipper Receiver at SYSTEMATIX, you will receive materials, help unload shipments and prioritize demands. Your strong organization skills and resourcefulness help to maintain schedules. Your ability to stay on top of things allows you to keep up in a busy work environment.
Our accomplished team of over 100 employees shares a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrives on working together to solve problems. For nearly 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. Come share your creativity and positive attitude at SYSTEMATIX.
As Shipper Receiver, you will:
- Ensure components match quantity and description on packing slip and purchase order
- Update computer software through shipping process
- Highlight discrepancies or damaged items and report
- Organize shipments of manufactured items for processing
- Coordinate couriers
- Coordinate storage of bulk parts
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to have:
- Capable of understanding priorities and communicating effectively across departments
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of various mechanical and electrical components with the ability to distinguish between similar parts
- Familiar with principles and concepts of rigging
- Secondary School Diploma and/or a demonstrated ability in the areas of literacy, mathematics and computer technology
- Ability to be certified in Lift Truck and Propane Handling
A Rewarding Experience at SYSTEMATIX
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, SYSTEMATIX offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Profit sharing
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the SYSTEMATIX family, please submit your resume through our Current Openings page.
SYSTEMATIX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.