Software Developer/Vision Integrator
Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
SYSTEMATIX is seeking an experienced Software Developer/Vision Integrator to join our innovative team. You are inspired by the latest technologies and your ability to think outside the box separates you from the pack. Your creativity, attention to detail and troubleshooting skills enable you to make the impossible possible. Your hands-on approach sets you apart from your colleagues.
Our accomplished team of over 125 employees shares a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrives on working together to solve problems. For 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. Come share your positive attitude and superior work ethic at SYSTEMATIX.
As a SYSTEMATIX Software Developer, you will:
- Develop, modify and support new and existing PC Software systems for customer automation and data collection
- Conceptualize and develop programming for automated equipment
- Liaise with internal and external customers to meet requirements and provide customized hardware, software, code design and documentation
- Engineer, implement and support .Net and SQL programs for specific projects
- Research cutting edge technologies and methods
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to have:
- College or University degree in computer science or related discipline
- Must have a minimum of two years related experience
- Must be experienced in .Net and SQL and Linux.
- Familiarity with Rockwell, Beckhoff, Labview or Siemens PLCs, PHP and C++ is an asset
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and internal team members
- Exceptional creativity and an ability to trouble shoot and accurately problem solve
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to travel to international customer sites; have a valid passport
A Rewarding Experience at SYSTEMATIX
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, SYSTEMATIX offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Profit sharing
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the SYSTEMATIX family, please submit your resume through our Current Job Opportunities page.
SYSTEMATIX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.
Putting it through its pacesRead Full Story +