SYSTEMATIX Inc. manufactures high quality, factory automation systems for diverse industries. Our machines are used for assembly, inspection, testing and other processes. Currently, we are looking to add an Electrical Designer to our multi-disciplined team.
Creates electrical drawings and panel layouts in accordance with customer requirements, and external (CSA, ESA, OSHA, etc.) and company standards and policies using Auto CAD Electrical.
- Communicate with Engineering staff to fully understand the sequence of operation
- Determine requirements for design from quote and customer specifications
- Create electrical drawings and panel layouts using AutoCAD Electrical to required standards
- Create Bill of Materials for Purchasing
- Assist technicians with explanations during the build stage
- Arrange for required inspections
- Update drawings to reflect as-built changes to ensure complete and accurate set of final drawings are available
- College or University degree in engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years electrical design experience or machine and panel wiring experience
- Practical experience in wiring panels
- Proficient with Auto CAD Electrical
- Experience with automated machinery
Benefits of working at SYSTEMATIX
Employees enjoy the spirit and great working atmosphere of a growing and innovative technology company where creativity and initiative are encouraged.
The compensation package includes full benefits, profit sharing and pension plan.
Applicants who enjoy the challenges of working for a leader in the high tech industry are asked to submit their resumes below.