Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
SYSTEMATIX is seeking an Applications Analyst to join our experienced team. Love the thrill of conquering a challenge? Do you want to be instrumental in improving your customers' manufacturing capabilities, solving their most challenging problems and forging strong partnerships?
As an Applications Analyst at SYSTEMATIX, you will use your technical aptitude, creativity, sound judgement, and thirst for innovation to hit the ground running.
Our accomplished team of over 125 employees share a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrive on working together to solve problems. For 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. Rise to the challenge and come share your excitement for creating custom automated machinery at our new expanded facility in Waterloo.
As an Applications Analyst at SYSTEMATIX, you will:
- Work with our Applications team, to ensure optimum solutions are created for customers
- Develop custom automation solution concepts including the completion of quotations
- In partnership with our Sales team, attend customer meetings for complex offers
- Interface with customers to collect technical details and obtain clarification
- Be a resource to our execution team during the design, build and installation processw
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through collaboration and coordination of internal resources
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to have:
- Ability to understand project technical specifications, scope of supply and commercial terms
- College or University degree in an engineering or business-related discipline.
- A minimum of 6 to 10 years of automation industry experience in the area of Applications
- Ability to build business cases for new opportunities
- Ability to work well cross-functionally and in a team environment with the ability to develop relationships
- Ability to understand customer requirements and feedback
- Strong written and verbal skills in the English language
A Rewarding Experience at SYSTEMATIX
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, SYSTEMATIX offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Profit Sharing
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the SYSTEMATIX family, please submit your resume through our Current Job Opportunities page.
SYSTEMATIX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.