Systematix is seeking a CNC Machinist to join our dedicated team.
As a CNC Machinist at Systematix, you will create custom machined components used to build our highly advanced automated machinery.
With over 30 years of experience and with our core values, Innovation, Reliability and Integrity we have successfully built many complex automation projects. If you enjoy working in a diverse team environment and have a talent for solving problems come join our team.
As a Systematix CNC Machinist, you will:
- Primary responsibility will be to set up and operate CNC machining centers. You will use setup sheets as your primary guide as well as direct communication with the CNC programmer
- Have the knowledge to modify programs as required
- Have the knowledge to write basic g-code for simple operations
- Inspect your work for precision and quality workmanship
- Maintain a clean work area and follow safe-work procedures
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in CNC Custom Machining
- Must be able to set up jigs, fixtures and tooling
- Must be able to inspect your work for dimensional accuracy
- Excellent mathematical skills and an ability to read blueprints
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong communication skills
A Rewarding Experience at Systematix
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, Systematix offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Service Awards
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the Systematix family, please submit your resume through the Current Openings page on our website at www.systematix-inc.com.
Systematix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.