Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
SYSTEMATIX is seeking a CNC Programmer/Machinist to join our dedicated team. Your initiative to eagerly apply your knowledge and skills in machining is what sets you apart from the pack. You take pride in what you do and you enjoy creating quality finished parts from scratch.
As a CNC Programmer at SYSTEMATIX, you will utilize your creativity and problem-solving skills to program CNC machines to create custom-machined parts. You will contribute to a positive team environment with your ‘game on’ attitude and outstanding people skills.
Our accomplished team of over 125 employees shares a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrives on working together to solve problems. For 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. Come develop your career at SYSTEMATIX.
As a SYSTEMATIX CNC Programmer, you will:
- Expertly program CNC mills and/or lathes
- Optimize cycle times and set-up for quick turn around
- Create setup and process work sheets for CNC operators
- Be able to design fixtures, consider available tooling, and make full use of CAM Software and CNC machine capabilities
- Collaborate with CNC operators and supervisors to make adjustments and manage work flow
- Maintain a clean work area and follow safe-work procedures
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to have:
- 5 years of programming experience in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing in a high mix, low volume shop
- An exceptional ability to complete detailed work with accuracy
- Excellent mathematical skills and an ability to read blueprints, and work with complex 3D models to create 3D programs
- Demonstrated attention to detail and problem-solving skills with a mechanical aptitude
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Fanuc and Hass style controls is an asset
- Must be computer literate with basic CNC machine networking knowledge
A Rewarding Experience at SYSTEMATIX
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, SYSTEMATIX offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Profit sharing
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the SYSTEMATIX family, please submit your resume through the Current Openings page.
SYSTEMATIX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.