Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
SYSTEMATIX is seeking a CNC/General Machinist to join our dedicated team.
As a CNC/General Machinist at SYSTEMATIX, you will use your keen attention to detail and eye for perfection to create custom high-quality machined parts. Your ability to take initiative to stay on top of things will allow work to flow smoothly in a busy work environment.
Our accomplished team of over 120 employees share a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrives on working together to solve problems. For over 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for the sophisticated automation projects we create. Come join our dynamic team!
As a SYSTEMATIX CNC/General Machinist, you will:
- Set up and operate CNC machining centers as your primary responsibility. You will use setup sheets as your primary guide as well as direct communication with the CNC programmer
- Have the knowledge to modify programs as required
- Have the knowledge to write basic g-code for simple operations
- Setup and operate manual machine tools – lathes, mills, grinders, drills and saws
- Inspect your work for precision and quality workmanship
- Maintain a clean work area and follow safe-work procedures
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to have:
- A minimum of a General Machinist C of Q
- An exceptional ability to complete detailed work with accuracy
- Excellent mathematical skills and an ability to read blueprints
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong communication skills
A Rewarding Experience at SYSTEMATIX
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, SYSTEMATIX offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Profit sharing
- Service Awards
- Social Committee events and wellness initiatives
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the SYSTEMATIX family, please submit your resume through the Current Job Opportunities page.
SYSTEMATIX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.
The competition is heating up!Read Full Story +