Controls Integrator Co-op Student – Fall 2021
Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
Systematix is seeking a Controls Integrator Co-op Student to join our innovative team. Your enthusiasm for bringing machines to life through inventive and effective programming is what makes you tick. You enjoy troubleshooting and unravelling the most challenging of puzzles and dilemmas.
As a Controls Integrator Co-op Student at Systematix, your creativity and attention to detail enable you to begin to work with customized controls designs. In a team setting, you will learn to use your communication skills to build a rapport with customers to provide unique solutions.
Our accomplished team of over 100 employees shares a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrives on working together to solve problems. For nearly 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. Begin your career at Systematix!
As a Controls Integrator Co-op Student, you will:
- Begin to conceptualize and develop programming for automated equipment
- Work with our Controls team to meet customer requirements and provide customized hardware, software, code design and documentation
- Learn to analyze and diagnose problems
- Start to acquire knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: robot, HMI, PLC, vision and PC programming
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to have:
- Working towards a degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering, Robotics and Automation, Software Engineering or a related discipline within industrial automation
- Exceptional creativity and an ability to troubleshoot and accurately problem solve
- Enthusiasm to learn to use of following technologies: PLCs, HMIs, vision systems, servo systems, industrial networks, databases and PC-based software
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to travel to international customer sites; have a valid passport
- Experience with C++, Linux or .Net programming is an asset
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the Systematix family, please submit your resume through our Current Openings page.
Systematix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.