Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
SYSTEMATIX is seeking a Controls Manager to join our experienced team. Our accomplished team of over 120 employees share a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrive on working together to solve problems.
For 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. We want a Controls Manager who can support and guide our team and inspire greatness through these values. We are looking for someone who is practical and insightful, enjoys discovering the newest technologies and seeing hard work come to life.
As the Controls Manager at SYSTEMATIX, you will:
- Be a key member of our senior leadership team reporting to the Director of Engineering
- Define and accomplish annual departmental objectives
- Be responsible for the development, optimization, standardization and implementation of processes in all areas of controls
- Develop and mentor team members (team of 15); provide priority-based direction; conduct performance management reviews and work with employees on personal development plans
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to have:
- Strong leadership, relationship building skills, sound judgment and the ability to develop and motivate staff
- 10 years of related experience in the automation industry including practical experience in many of the following:
- Programming PLCs, HMIs, Vision Systems, CNCs, Robots, Servo Systems
- Programming using C++, VB in a Microsoft environment, preferably .Net
- Database design and implementation
- Implementation of Industrial Networks
- Machine Safety
- Ability to effectively present information and write reports
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret procedures and regulations
- Ability to operate all current software as it pertains to the position
A Rewarding Experience at SYSTEMATIX
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, SYSTEMATIX offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Profit Sharing
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
- Flexible start/end times
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the SYSTEMATIX family, please submit your resume through our Current Job Opportunities page.
SYSTEMATIX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.