Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
Systematix is seeking an experienced Electrical Designer to join our dedicated team. Do you thrive on solving challenges in creative ways? Are you able to find simplicity in the complex? Are you proud to watch your designs come to life on the shop floor?
As an Electrical Designer at Systematix, you will use your superior problem-solving, technical and communication skills to hit the ground running. Your keen attention to detail and the ability to share knowledge with your team will set you apart from the pack.
Our accomplished team of over 115 employees share a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrive on working together to solve problems. For over 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create.
As an Electrical Designer, you will:
- Creates electrical drawings and panel layouts in accordance with customer requirements, and external (CSA, ESA, OSHA, NFPA, etc.) and company standards and policies using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Communicate with Engineering staff to fully understand the sequence of operation
- Assist technicians with explanations during the build stage
- Verify that the electrical design package is complete, accurate and safe based on sound design practices and accepted standards and that the I/O lists meet program requirements.
- Update drawings to reflect as-built changes to ensure complete and accurate set of final drawings are available
- Field questions from Electricians during the build phase
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to:
- A post-secondary technology diploma or engineering degree or equivalent, specializing in electronics, electrical or controls technology.
- Minimum of 5 years of electrical design experience in industrial automation
- Proficient in AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience with automated machinery
A Rewarding Experience at Systematix
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, Systematix offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the Systematix family, please submit your resume through the Current Openings page.
Systematix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.