Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
SYSTEMATIX is seeking an Electrical Supervisor to join our dedicated team. Does leading a team and developing others energize you? Do you have the drive to manage workflow and the insight to implement initiatives?
As an Electrical Supervisor at SYSTEMATIX, you will use your outstanding people skills to supervise and motivate workers to bring high-quality, custom automated machinery to life. Your proven ability to take initiative will enable you to manage workflow, make improvements, and communicate initiatives in a busy work environment.
Our accomplished team of over 100 employees share a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrive on working together to solve problems. For over 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create.
As the SYSTEMATIX Electrical Supervisor, you will:
- Be responsible for supervising, coaching and mentoring electricians and electrical apprentices
- Supervise the wiring of machines, control panels and other electrical components
- Establish work schedules, assign resources
- Coordinate with all other departments to ensure efficient work flow
- Attend project planning meetings
- Provide guidance on safe work practices
- Evaluate employee performance, prepare and conduct annual employee reviews
To excel in this position, you will need to have:
- Leadership experience in an automation environment
- 7 years experience wiring machines, control panels and other electrical components
- 442A Electrical License
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional ability to organize and coordinate workflow
- Identify and resolve issues and recommend measures to improve build processes
A Rewarding Experience at SYSTEMATIX
- In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, SYSTEMATIX offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Profit sharing
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the SYSTEMATIX family, please submit your resume through the Current Openings page.
SYSTEMATIX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.