Health Science Sales Manager
Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
SYSTEMATIX is seeking a Health Science Sales Manager to join our experienced team. Does the thrill of the hunt energize you? Do you want to be instrumental in improving your health science customers' manufacturing capabilities, solving their most challenging problems and forging strong partnerships?
As a Health Science Sales Manager at SYSTEMATIX, you will use your technical aptitude, methodical sales approach, strong communications skills, and thirst for innovation to hit the ground running. Your keen customer focus, knowledge of health care automation and ability to create strong relationships will set you apart from the pack.
Our accomplished team of over 125 employees share a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrive on working together to solve problems. For 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. Rise to the challenge and come share your excitement for creating custom automated machinery at our new expanded facility in Waterloo.
As a SYSTEMATIX Health Science Sales Manager, you will:
- Be the mastermind behind introducing our capabilities to new customers in the health science field
- Develop and foster relationships with key customers who share common core values
- Be an important member of our Sales team, developing strategies into plans to meet annual sales targets
- Manage the quotation process and negotiate sales contracts
- Work in partnership with our Applications department to ensure optimum solutions are created for customers
- Be a resource to our execution team during the design, build and installation process
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through collaboration and coordination of internal resources
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to have:
- A degree/diploma in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical field and proven technical aptitude
- Direct sales experience in the health science automation industry
- Exceptional ability to listen to customer requirements and feedback
- Strong, positive, confident communication skills; ability to self-direct, be independent and proactive
- Ability to build relationships, negotiate and make presentations in front of customers
- Strategic selling skills and the ability to close a sale
- A mastery of Salesforce to guide your sales process
- Strong written and verbal skills in the English language
A Rewarding Experience at SYSTEMATIX
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, SYSTEMATIX offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the SYSTEMATIX family, please submit your resume through our Current Job Opportunities page.
SYSTEMATIX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.