Home of innovation, reliability and integrity!
Systematix is seeking an experienced Junior Buyer to join our dedicated team. Our accomplished team share a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrive on working together to solve our customer’s toughest problems.
For over 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. We are searching for someone who is practical and insightful. Someone who knows how to ask the right questions. An honest and responsible individual who thrives on building relationships.
As a Systematix Junior Buyer, you will:
- Be the connection between Systematix and our vendors
- Coordinate process with team members (Buying, Shipping/Receiving and Accounting)
- Monitor supplier performance to ensure improvements can be made in delivery, quality and cost
- Proactively expedite orders to ensure delivery schedules can be met
- Assess and document risks, as well as take initiative and produce results.
Your passion for thriving is accompanied by:
- Post-secondary education in a Materials Management or a Business Administration program or 2 years experience in a related field.
- Organization and interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate in a multi-disciplined environment
- Ability to fact-find, facilitate and negotiate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook is required and experience with an ERP system is an asset.
A Rewarding Experience
Systematix offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
- Flexible Start/End time
How to Join
If you would like to join the Systematix family, please submit your resume through our Current Job Opportunities page.
Systematix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.