Senior Machine Tool Builder and Integrator
Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
Systematix is seeking a Senior Machine Tool Builder and Integrator to join our dedicated team. Do you like to think outside the box and have a high mechanical aptitude? Do you enjoy creating and take pride in seeing things come to life in an automated machine?
As a Machine Tool Builder and Integrator at Systematix, you will use your keen attention to detail to assemble custom high-quality automated machines. Your ability to problem solve, overcome challenges and see the big picture will help to bring ideas to life.
Our accomplished team shares a passion for finding new innovative ways to successfully automate challenging manufacturing requirements of our customers. For nearly 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. Come join our dynamic team!
As a Senior Machine Tool Builder and Integrator, you will:
- Be responsible for the complete assembly, installation and validation of custom machine systems
- Have close interaction with team members in Engineering, Electrical, Machining and Project Management to obtain design clarification and meet customer expectations.
- Assemble manufactured and purchased components as indicated by assembly drawing
- Build assemblies that may include complex arrangement and require fitting and adjustment to meet close tolerances
- Record all design alterations made during the build and debug phase
- Travel to installation sites
- Maintain a clean work area and follow safe work procedures
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to have:
- 7 years of experience in assembly automation
- Background in General Machining, Tool and Die, or related trade
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong mathematical skills and good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read drawings, use measurement tools, operate hand tools and work independently
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical, PLC, hydraulic and pneumatic faults
- Flexibility in working with others, giving direction and constructive feedback
- Must have a set of tools, valid driver’s license and the ability to travel locally and internationally
A Rewarding Experience at Systematix
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, Systematix offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Service Awards
- Social Committee events and wellness initiatives
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the Systematix family, please submit your resume through the Current Openings page.
Systematix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.