Home of innovation, reliability and integrity!
Systematix is seeking a seasoned Project Manager to join our dedicated team. Our accomplished team share a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrive on working together to solve problems.
For nearly 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. We need a Project Manager who can support and guide our team and inspire greatness through these values. We are searching for someone practical and insightful. Someone who knows how to ask the right questions. An honest and responsible individual who thrives on building relationships.
As a Systematix Project Manager, you will:
- Be the connection between Systematix and our customers
- Be a true supportive leader through collaboration with a talented team
- Be responsible for all key project deliverables, including schedules, plans and budgets
- Remain focused on the big picture while still covering the details
- Assess and document risks, as well as take the initiative and produce results.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate!
Your passion for thriving is accompanied by:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a project management role in industrial automation or a similar background
- Post-secondary education in an engineering program
- Ability to interpret project specifications, including mechanical and electrical drawings
- General knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, and controls equipment
- Organization and interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate in a multi-disciplined environment
- Ability to fact-find, facilitate and negotiate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Word and Excel. AutoCAD and MS Project experience is an asset.
- Valid driver’s licence with an ability to travel to customer sites both locally and internationally
A Rewarding Experience
Systematix offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
- Flexible start/end time
How to Join
If you would like to join the Systematix family, please submit your resume through our Current Openings page.
Systematix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.