Saw Operator/Material Handler
Home of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity!
SYSTEMATIX is seeking a Saw Operator/Material Handler to join our dedicated team to prepare raw stock for further processes. As a Saw Operator/Material Handler at SYSTEMATIX, you will be square one in bringing our custom automated machines to life. Your ability to stay on top of things allows you to keep up in a busy work environment.
Our accomplished team of over 125 employees shares a passion for finding new ways of doing things and thrives on working together to solve problems. For 30 years, our three core values of Innovation, Reliability and Integrity have been the foundation for all the sophisticated automation projects we create. Come share your creativity and positive attitude at SYSTEMATIX.
As a SYSTEMATIX Saw Operator/Material Handler, you will:
- Receive, sort and store raw materials
- Cut and deburr large pieces of raw materials into required lengths
- Organize and maintain stock inventory
- Coordinate activities with others
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
To excel and enjoy this job, you will need to have:
- 1-2 years of experience working in a similar position
- A minimum of grade 12 and/or equivalent experience
- Ability to work with power saws, hand tools and measuring instruments
- Ability to read drawings
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to operate a tow motor
A Rewarding Experience at SYSTEMATIX
In recognition of your knowledge, skills and experience, SYSTEMATIX offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent extended health benefits coverage
- Pension plan
- Profit sharing
- Service Awards
- Employee events and wellness initiatives
How to Join
If this sounds like your next exciting career move and you would like to join the SYSTEMATIX family, please submit your resume through our Current Job Opportunities page.
SYSTEMATIX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting accessible recruitment. If you require accommodation for a disability, we will support you throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
Thank you for applying for this position. You will only be contacted if you are considered for an interview.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.