Find Future Opportunities With Systematix
Co-operative Education Opportunities
Meet our Students
Andy Skolseg is a 4th-year student in the Mechatronics Program at the University of Waterloo. Andy was supposed to come work with us in 2020, but it was not possible due to the changes and restrictions surrounding covid. In January 2021 Andy was able to join us as previously planned and is with us for an eight-month term in the controls department.
Apply to be a Co-Op Student
- Mechanical Design - Fall/Winter 2021 (Opening September 2021)
- Controls Integrator - Fall/Winter 2021 (Opening September 2021)
Apprenticeship Program Opportunities
A Few Of Our Apprentices
Jake Friesen started with Systematix out of high school in 2011. Jake has since completed his Machinist apprenticeship and is a 3rd-year MTBI.
Apply to be an Apprentice
Systematix currently supports employees completing skilled trade apprenticeship programs in the following areas below:
- Welding (no positions available)
- Industrial Electrician (no positions available)
- General Machinist (no positions available)
- Machine Tool Builder and Integrator (positions available)
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.