Advanced Vision Inspection Systems
- Advanced vision inspection systems use Deep Learning for human-like inspection
- Opens possibility to use automated vision inspection for particle detection in liquid
- Benefits manufacturers of clear bags, vials, syringes, and diagnostic devices with liquid contents
How do Deep Learning principles work?
- Deep Learning made possible by advanced algorithms developed from Artificial Intelligence research
- Previously hardware was used to create high contrast images of potential defects to compare new parts against
- New algorithms combined with powerful GPUs enable computer generated models that depict shape and surface characteristics
- Vision systems with deep learning capabilities compare good images with what is different
5 micron particle in a glass vial detected by automated vision
How can you benefit?
- Dedicated vision inspection systems within critical manufacturing processes support regulatory compliance
- More accurate inspection reduces potential of product recalls or adverse patient events
Learn more - download the white paper
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.
Customer expands IV bag capacity with turnkey automation system - from bag forming to packagingRead Full Story +
Make better business decisions with timely and accurate dataRead Full Story +
A comprehensive approach for Health Science customersRead Full Story +