Systematix- Open to serve our customers
We are open and working hard with new solutions for you
Over the last few months, we have taken some time away from social media. There are and have been many significant changes in the world of health, business and society. We chose not to clutter the communications channels with messaging. Nonetheless, at Systematix, we have been moving with the changing new normal, working smarter, not harder in the safest way for our employees, customers, and the community at large. We have had the good fortune to work on COVID related support projects with our clients and continue to be available to serve whatever changing needs you have. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
To protect employees and the community, we have implemented controlled entry to the facilities. Note to customers, vendors, and service providers: Please use the front door only for essential visits and expect potential delays for screening upon arrival. Please take advantage of our phone, email, and online resources for any further needs or questions.
Aside from the vigorous workplace sanitation procedures put in place, here are some things to expect at this time during upcoming essential visits to our facility:
COVID 19 Procedures - Visitors
To Protect Yourself and Employees at Systematix
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve.
- If you use a tissue, discard immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid high-touch areas, where possible, or ensure you clean your hands afterwards.
- Where possible, wear gloves when interacting with high-touch areas. Do not touch your face with gloved hands. Take care when removing gloves. Ensure you wash your hands after removing them.
Access to Building
- All entry to the building is by the front door. If you have equipment to bring into the building, you must check in first at the front door and then drive around back, where your Systematix contact will meet you.
- All visitors will have temperature screening and health screening. A result of 38 degrees or higher will result in refusal to be admitted.
- Physical distancing (6 feet apart or 2 meters) must be practiced at Systematix.
- Visitors are to refrain from handshaking or close contact with employees or other visitors.
- Limit the number of people working in one space at the same time. If required to work closer than 6 feet, a mask must be used.
- Minimize the number of people using each piece of equipment in instances where sharing equipment cannot be avoided.
- If needed, meetings will be done with physical distancing in mind and your Systematix contact will arrange.
Follow and engage with us on our social media channels and check back regularly for further updates and offerings.
Questions about our products or services?
Please contact us directly or fill out our Information Request Form.